Monday, February 7, 2011

My first post!!

Hey everyone! this is my initial post out here-wouldn't be here except for the able assistance of my 20 something son! check out his blog-dongafunshit.blogspot.com...I intend to put motorcycle related content out here and give general musings on all things motorcycles!! I love all bikes: sport bikes, cruisers, standards, dual sport, choppers and on and on! 
We're in the dead of winter here in Iowa, so no riding...hoping for an early spring!  I have a Suzuki C50 Boulevard that I got last summer, brand new from Action powersports in Tulsa-brand new left over 2008-got an amazing deal on it!
Anyway, come back soon-see what I have to say!!

1 comment:

  1. I like motorcycles myself, I just need to get one. Welcome to the blogosphere daddy!

    ReplyDelete